REASONS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH FUEL ECONOMY SOLUTION:
- You are an oil company looking for private label primary additives for a cleaner (higher value) fuel blend at your
refinery, perhaps even for export into the international marine market.
- You are a bulk fuel user in shipping, rail or road
- You operate a non-LNG propelled marine fleet - do you want to lower your fleet costs because you still intend
to use 3.5% HFO in 2020 but want to minimise costs of your retrofit scrubber installations?
- You are already installing scrubbers on your ships - do you want to offset the impact of the loss of lubricity of lower
sulphur marine fuel on your high sulphur engines during engine maintenance? As of June 2019, just over 2,700 vessels from over 53,000 registered ships on our oceans have already signed contracts for
- You require energy in remote locations requiring diesel power generation to fulfil your base load
- You operate coal fired power plants - sometimes a necessity for reasons of energy security. If you want to
lower mercury emissions, use less coal, co-fire with recyled hydrocarbon waste and lower GHG emissions
- You are an OEM with ex-leased assets from developed emissions control markets being re-sold into higher sulphur fuel
supply regions, we can supply private label product for your main dealers to help improve R&M profitability in fast moving but developing emissions control markets.
PUBLIC SECTOR TENDER REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION AND QUOTATION:
- Are you a public sector body looking for help to develop a green specification for contract tenders?
- Are you looking to develop the next generation of regulatory frameworks for industries in your country or
- Do you want to reduce use of or dependence upon coal in industrial processes as you develop and re-build your
societies? This can be achieved by encouraging improved industrial metal recycling rates at source of manufacture.
- Re-use of industrial and demolition waste using our combustion catalyst technology in WtE pellet plants might provide
you with economical, lower carbon fuel sources for industrial processes for cement, steel and aluminium, not just power.
- Are you a wholly owned government inner city or inter city public transport subsidiary and need to lower fleet
operational and maintenance costs?
- Are you a State Owned Enterprise looking to improve profitability and attract partners through overseas direct
- Get in touch and see if we can help.
NEED A GREEN ECONOMY EVENT SPEAKER OR CORPORATE TRAINING?
- Do any of your staff need familiarisation with the latest developments in fuel efficiency or the impacts of latest
legislation on your company's operations?
- How will the 2020 marine sulphur fuel cap affect international transport costs and the global retail
- Do you want to learn more about the opportunities and impacts of developing your business or regulatory frameworks
towards a zero carbon future?
- What are the challenges of Electric Vehicle roll out and will hydrogen fuel cells be the real viable future for zero
carbon road transport?
- How do you develop an educational curriculum to become the word leader in lithium battery recycling?
- Fuel Economy Solution can provide global award winning insights, informative trainings, industrial workshops, school
talks and private sector event speeches to inspire innovative thinking in the green economy transformation of industry and how we can all play our part.
Whatever the reason for your contact, please fill out the form or use one of the contacts below:
email@example.com or call us on the numbers below:
+1 (816) 527 9861 (United States)
+44 (161) 768 4970 (United Kingdom)
You can reach us quickly and easily using our contact form. We'll get back to you within a working day.